THE ADVANTAGES OF GUIDED GRAVEL BIKE RIDES IN AUSTRIA
The guides at Bike Austria make your Gravel Bike Holiday unforgettable
- The biggest advantage? Easy. Our guides at Bike Austria know all of the secret little connectors that make world-class loops.
- Enjoy great group dynamics with like-minded gravel bikers
- Looking to improve your skills? Get great technique tips from our certified Bike Guides
- Equipment troubles? Your bike guide and mechanic will make sure your gear is dialed in
- No lost time: our carefully crafted itineraries will maximize riding bliss and minimize stress. Guaranteed.
The advantage of gravel bike rides with certified guides goes beyond the experience on the bike.
- Learn about the culture, history and geography of this breathtaking region
- Enjoy culinary highlights in traditional Austrian mountain huts
The bike season in the Kitzbühel Alps lasts from middle of April until December, weather dependent. Higher elevations in the Hohe Tauern (that offer spectacular, high-alpine riding) can shorten the season from May until October.
LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY
In our home turf, the Kitzbühel Alps, we offer guided tours starting from the villages Mittersill, Hollersbach, Stuhlfelden, Uttendorf, Bramberg and Jochberg in 5 different levels:
- EASY: max. 500 veritcal meters
- PUSH IT: max 1500 vertical meters
- GO BIG: max. 3000 vertical meters