THE BENEFITS OF A GUIDE ON YOUR eBIKE RIDES IN AUSTRIA
In town for a day or two? Passing through for an afternoon and want to experience Austria’s finest bike location? Looking to experience previously inaccessible terrain via eBike? Then join us for a ride! We have complete weekly program of group rides. For those looking for their own personal guide, private guided RIDES are the perfect fit.
Team up with a certified Bike Austria Guide– we’ll show you the goods. Prefer rolling bike routes with stellar views of the Hohe Tauern peaks? Looking for technical descents on your eEnduro through some of the most engaging terrain in the Alps? No problem– we’ll find you your flow. Want to experience the finest and ride a Mondraker Chaser? Sure, we’ve got those availbable, too.
The guides at Bike Austria make your eBike holiday unforgettable
- The biggest advantage? Easy. The team at Bike Austria tailors a ride that guarantees an amazing experience.
- If you thought Mother Nature pulled out all the stops in the Austrian Alps, think again: Hohe Tauern National Park is her magnum opus. Ride through Austria’s outdoor wonderland and one of Europe’s largest nature reserves (1786 sq km) straddling the borders of Carinthia, Salzburg and Tirol
- Enjoy great group dynamics with other eBike enthusiasts
- Looking to improve your skills? Get great technique tips from our certified Bike Guides
- Equipment troubles? Your bike guide and mechanic will make sure your gear is dialed in
- The stress of planning and logistics is addressed, meaning that you can focus on having fun.
The advantage of eBike rides with certified guides goes beyond the experience on the bike.
- Learn about the culture, history and geography of this breathtaking region
- Enjoy culinary highlights in traditional Austrian mountain huts
The bike season in the Kitzbühel Alps lasts from middle of April until December, weather dependent. Higher elevations in the Hohe Tauern (that offer spectacular, high-alpine riding) can shorter the season from May until October. Fat bikes, especially e-Fats, make riding a blast all season long.
LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY
In our home turf, including the Kitzbühel Alps and Hohe Tauern National Park, we offer guided rides in 3 different levels:
- eLITE: max. 800 vertical meters, easy roads
- eSPORT: max. 1000 vertical meters, easy roads and trails
- eENDURO: max. 1500 vertical meters, challenging trails
- RIDE & LEARN: Technical training and subsequent half-day tour exploring local highlights
Enjoy all of these advantages and book you eBike ride with the guides at Bike Austria!
Looking to rent a high-end Fully E-MTB? Yup, we've got those available too. Come join the mountain biking guides from Bike Austria and discover a new dimension of eEnduro adventure.