THE ADVANTAGES OF GUIDED MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDES IN AUSTRIA
In town for a day or two? Passing through for an afternoon and want to experience Austria’s finest singletrack? Then join us for a ride! Team up with a certified Bike Austria Guide– we’ll show you the goods. Prefer rolling singletrack with stellar views of the Hohe Tauern peaks? Looking for technical descents through some of the most engaging terrain in the Alps? No problem– we’ll find you your flow. Want to experience the finest and ride a Mondraker Chaser? Sure, we’ve got those availbable, too.
The guides at Bike Austria make your MTB holiday unforgettable
- The biggest advantage? Easy. Our guides at Bike Austria know all of the secret mountain bike trails and local stashes
- If you thought Mother Nature pulled out all the stops in the Austrian Alps, think again: Hohe Tauern National Park is her magnum opus. Ride through Austria’s outdoor wonderland and one of Europe’s largest nature reserves (1786 sq km) straddling the borders of Carinthia, Salzburg and Tirol
- Enjoy great group dynamics with like-minded mountain bikers
- Looking to improve your skills? Get great technique tips from our certified Bike Guides
- Equipment troubles? Your bike guide and mechanic will make sure your gear is dialed in
- No lost time: our carefully crafted itineraries will maximize singletrack and minimize stress. Guaranteed.
The advantage of mountain bike rides with certified guides goes beyond the experience on the bike.
- Learn about the culture, history and geography of this breathtaking region
- Enjoy culinary highlights in traditional Austrian mountain huts
The bike season in the Kitzbühel Alps lasts from middle of April until December, weather dependent. Higher elevations in the Hohe Tauern (that offer spectacular, high-alpine riding) can shorter the season from May until October. Our Fat Bike Winter Rides make riding a blast all season long.
LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY
In our home turf, the Kitzbühel Alps, we offer guided tours starting from the villages Mittersill, Hollersbach, Stuhlfelden, Uttendorf, Bramberg and Jochberg in 5 different levels:
- LITE: max. 500 vertical meters, easy trails
- SPORT: max. 700 vertical meters, technical trails
- ENDURO: max. 1700 vertical meters, technical trails
- FREERIDE: With Lift + max. 800 vertical meters, supremely challenging trails
- RIDE & LEARN: Technical training and subsequent half-day tour exploring local highlights
- More Details