GUIDED “5 BIKE PARK” HOLIDAY IN AUSTRIA
The most private and breathtaking enduro/downill region in Austria offers the perfect infrastructure for our Bike Park Holidays! Based in Mittersill, the guides at Bike Austria provide adrenaline and endorphins in a concentrated dose over 7 days. With the logistics worked out, riders can enjoy the parks on their own or join the guide on the best trails.
From world famous to obscure shred havens, there are well over 10 lift-access bike parks within a 100 km radius from Bike Austria HQ. This is virtue of Mittersill’s unique location at one of the most important crossroads in the Austrian Alps.
BIKE PARK HOLIDAY HIGHLIGHTS
- 7 Days – 5 Different Bike Parks
- Leogang, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Lienz, Gerlos, Hahnenkamm, Kaprun, Maishofen are just a some of the possible bike parks
- Experience the spectacular scenery & hospitality of Austria
- Enjoy the classic cuisine of Austria served in its unique hut ambiance
- Ride under the highest peaks in Austria and their magnificent glaciers
- Learn about the history of these mountains and its people
- Visit the castle high above Mittersill with its exquisite food and eerie witch’s cave
THE HOLIDAY INCLUDES
- Excellent leadership from your local guide
- 7 nights at one of our Partner-Hotels incl. 1/2 board
- Transportation to Bike Parks
- All lift tickets
- Bike breakdown workshop
- Adjusting of sitting position and cockpit
- Core training each morning
- Bike Austria swag (t-shirt, water bottle & other fun surprises)
- 999€ per person / double room
- +105€ per Person for single room
- 599€ per Person – without Room&Board
LEVEL OF SKILL
Holidays in Austria are so perfect because the bike parks offer something for everyone. Riders must be comfortable riding trails with a loose surface and have solid braking technique. Joining our MTB Skills Camp is great preparation. The bike parks offer everything from family friendly flow trails to gnarly World Cup downhill tracks. The most difficult trails are generally S3. Click here for information on the rating scale.
Although this week is focused on the downhill, the amount of fitness required to ride hard for most of the day should not be underestimated. Additionally, some of the more secret spots require a bit of work to get to.
Full suspension bike with at least 140 mm of travel, good tires (2.35? profile, puncture protection), helmet, knee and elbow protectors, protector backpack, long gloves, rainwear, … Just drop us a line if you’re not sure!
July 6-13, 2019
August 10-17, 2019
The camp can be booked for private groups of 6-8 people.
Accommodations and costs may vary.
Open Camp Calendar
|May 3-5, 2019||eBike Skills Camp|
|May 19-23, 2019||Super Gravel Bike Camp|
|June 8-10, 2019||Mountain Bike Skills Camp|
|June 13-16, 2019||Girl Power Bike Camp|
|June 21-23, 2019||Singletrack Mind|
|July 6-13, 2019||"5 Bike Park" Week|
|July 22-26, 2019||Kids Bike Camp (Ages 7-12)|
|Aug. 10-17, 2019||"5 Bike Park" Week|
|August 19-23, 2019||Kids Bike Camp (Ages 7-12)|
|August 26-30, 2019||Kids Bike Camp (Ages 13-16)|
|Sep. 27-29, 2019||Singletrack Mind|