RED BULL PUMP TRACK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP2019 Austrian Qualifier
Red Bull Pump Track World Championships
Austrian Qualifier hosted by SC Mittersill-Sektion Radsport
2018 was is the inaugural year of the Red Bull Pump Track World Championship. For 2019 Qualifier events are scheduled in 25 countries with over 2000 Men and Women from 25+ countries entering to race. The Red Bull Pump Track World Championship is a truly global series and accessible to all. In 2018 local heroes had the chance to battle it out against Olympic BMX racers, MTB World Champions, National Champions and some of the leading talent in the freestyle community. The series has pitted BMX against MTB for the first time on an equal platform, the spirit of competition and inclusivity has flourished around the world.
4 men and 4 women from each qualifier will qualify for the 2019 World Final. After travelling the world in search of the best talent from cities to mountains, townships to villages, the Red Bull Pump Track World Champion will be crowned.
Details for Racers
- Riders must be 16 and over
- 2 categories: Male and Female
- Riders can use any bike with any wheel size from 20“ up
- The top 4 men and top 4 women from each event qualify for the World Final
- The winning male and female racer from each qualifier event will have their travel expenses paid to attend the World Final
- All qualifiers and the World Final will take place on Velosolutions pump tracks, with over 130 tracks around the world to host events on
Be a Local Sponsor or Supplier
Become a local partner of the fastest growing race series in Mountain Biking and BMX. The location at PUMP’N’SKILLS PARK Mittersill is centrally located in the Austrian Alps. The infrastructure and marketing exposure will be a great benefit to your marketing while you support this great event.