Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. Access data and hosting You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.Third-party hosting services Data are also processed by a third-party provider that we have engaged to render hosting and website presentation services on our behalf. This provider processes on its servers all data that are collected in the manner specified below when you visit our website or fill in forms made available for this purpose in our online shop. Data are processed on other servers only in the scope described herein. This service provider is based in an EU or EEA member state.
2. Data collection and use for processing the contract and for opening a customer account We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order, contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email) or open a customer account with us. Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to perform the contract or process your contact request or open your customer account, and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order and/or create your customer account or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit b GDPR. Upon completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the relevant function available in the customer account.
3. Transfer of data We disclose your data to the shipping company in the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR. Depending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and, as the case may be, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data are collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies.Disclosure of data to a shipping provider If, when or after placing your order, you have given your express consent to us doing so, we disclose your e-mail address and phone number to the selected shipping provider based on that consent according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR, in order to enable the shipping provider to contact you to advise you of the delivery or agree with you the delivery details.You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or by directly notifying the shipping provider at the contact address specified below. After you revoke your consent, we will delete the data disclosed for this purpose, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice. Post-Kundenservice unter:
- [email protected],
- 0800 010 100 oder
- Österreichische Post AG, Postkundenservice, Bahnsteggasse 17-23, 1210 Wien
4. Email newsletter E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit a GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.The newsletter is sent to you by our service provider who processes data on our behalf and to whom we disclose your email address. This service provider is based in an EU or EEA member state.
6. Social media plugins Using of social plugins of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Pinterest using the Shariff solution.Our website uses social network buttons.This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our website according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. To increase the level of protection of your data during your visit to our website, those buttons are not wholly embedded in the website as plugins, but are integrated on the website using HTML links. This ensures that when you call a page of our website, which contains such buttons, no link to the servers of a social network provider is established yet. If you click on a social network button, a new window will open in your browser which will call the page of the relevant service provider where you can use e.g. the ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ button (where applicable, after entering your login data). To find out more about the purpose and scope of collection, further processing and use of the data by the providers on their websites, and to learn about the available contact options and your rights in this respect and how you can customise your browser to better protect your privacy, please see the data privacy policies of the providers. https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 https://twitter.com/en/privacy https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy Youtube video plugins We have embedded third-party content on our website. This content is made available by Google LLC (“Provider”). Youtube is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (”Google”). In respect of Youtube videos which are embedded in our website, we have enabled the privacy enhanced mode. This means that Youtube does not collect or store information about visitors unless they play the video. Embedding the video serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our website according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests To find out more about the purpose and scope of collection, further processing and use of the data by the Providers, and to learn about your rights in this respect and how you can customise your browser to better protect your privacy, please see the data privacy policies of Google.
7. Contact possibilities and your rights You are entitled to obtain free-of-charge information concerning data stored about your person and, as the case may be, to correct, restrict the processing, enable the portability of, or delete those data.If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, block or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact our in-house data protection officerTracy Anderson Stampferau 50 A-5730, Mittersill [email protected] You may also submit a complaint to the responsible data protection supervisory authority.