THE BIKE PARK BONANZA
The most private and breathtaking enduro region in Austria offers the perfect infrastructure for our camp! Based in Mittersill, the BIKE PARK BONANZA provides adrenaline and endorphins in a concentrated dose over 7 days.
From world famous to obscure shred havens, there are well over 10 lift-access bike parks within a 100 km radius from Mittersill. This is virtue of Mittersill’s unique location at one of the most important crossroads in the Austrian Alps.
- 5 Days – 5 Different Bike Parks
- Leogang, Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Lienz, Gerlos, Hahnenkamm, Kaprun, Maishofen just to name a few
- Experience spectacular scenery & hospitality
- Enjoy the classic cuisine of Austria served in its unique hut ambience
- Ride under the highest peaks in Austria and their magnificent glaciers
- Learn about the history of these mountains and its people over millenia
- Visit the castle high above Mittersill with its exquisite food and eerie witch’s cave
- Excellent leadership from your local guide
- 7 nights at Hotel Wieser incl. 1/2 board
- Transportation to Freeride Bike Parks
- All lift tickets
- Bike breakdown workshop
- Adjusting of sitting position and cockpit
- Core training each morning
- Bike Austria swag (t-shirt, water bottle & other fun surprises)
- 999€ per person / double room
- +105€ per Person for single room
- Discounts for youth
- 599€ per Person – Camp only
We will ride a lot on technical nature trails. Hairpins, steps, roots and steep sections accompany us throughout the week. A solid hairpins technology, perfect braking technology, centered ground position and riding steps in steep slopes should be part of your portfolio. The most difficult trails are S3. Information on the rating scale.
Although this week is focused on the downhill, the amount of fitness required to ride hard for most of the day should not be underestimated. Additionally, some of the more secret spots require a bit of work to get to.
Full suspension bike with at least 140 mm of travel, good tires (2.35″ profile, puncture protection), helmet, knee and elbow protectors, protector backpack, long gloves, rainwear, … Just ask if you’re not sure!
July 6-13, 2019
August 10-17, 2019
The camp can be booked for private groups of 6-8 people.
Accommodations and costs may vary.